Vacancy: JAVA DEVELOPER/DEVOPS ENGINEER
Digital Mind AS is a business technology consultant providing unstructured information management and process automation solutions. The company was founded in 2004 in Riga, and as of now is operating from 2 offices in Riga and Tallinn serving customers predominantly in Baltic countries.
We are in the process of creating a new SaaS business application development and deployment business line and are seeking an experienced and motivated Java Developer/DevOps Engineer who is ready to combine the experience of software development and deployment architecture design. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of deployment architecture design and development of CI/CD pipelines. You will be joining an agile team that continuously grows, develops, and solves customer challenges that impact both their productivity, and ultimately, employee satisfaction.
We are looking for a self-motivated results-oriented problem-solver with a technical background and customer-focused mindset.
Required skills & Qualifications
- Analyse business application development goals and needs, current state of development processes, and define strategies for future application development
- Software development, code testing and software code review
- Design Kubernetes based deployment architectures
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Take part in business application development
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in enterprise web application development and deployment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to be able to define and design effective enterprise-scale solutions for our clients
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with AWS, Azure, OpenShift
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Latvian and English
What would set YOU apart?
What we can offer you
- The wish to develop yourself, learn new skills, take ownership of your actions
- Open, frank, and clear communication
- Experience with Marionette, Backbone, Angular
- To be part of a team working with Top 200 companies in the region across various industries – banking, insurance, construction, telco, logistics and others.
- Leader role in a business line that will deliver mission-critical solutions to our customers helping them to be more productive and resilient
- Flexible working hours and location (Place 11, Riga or remotely)
- Monthly gross salary EUR 2500-3700
- Health insurance
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Based on our legitimate interests for ensuring that we recruit the appropriate employees, we will process following personal information related to recruitment process:
- Information that you submit in résumés / CVs, letters or other written materials (including photographs).
- Information generated by interviewers and recruiters related to you, based on their interactions with you or basic Internet searches where allowed under applicable law.
- Information related to you provided by third-party placement firms, recruiters, or job-search websites, where applicable.
- Recommendations related information provided on your behalf by others.
- Information generated by your participation in psychological, technical or behavioural assessments. You will receive more information about the nature of such assessments before your participation in any of them.
All of the above-stated information shall be processed only for the purposes of the recruitment process. This information will be discarded no later than 3 months after the publication of this job advertisement.
Please, send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “DEVOPS Engineer”.
Application deadline is May 20th.