Online forum, 12.05.2021 – “Robots are here. Are they friend or foe”
Digital Mind invites you to the “Robots are here” conference, finding answers to the question
Are they friend or foe?
On May 12, experts from the Baltics will answer one momentous question – should robots be fought, or are we better off utilising them for our benefit?
This is an unprecedented event in the Baltic RPA (Robotics process automation) industry, bringing together specialists from 4 very different fields; manufacturing, legal, academic and even spiritual. They will discuss the impact of RPA not only on business productivity but on the ethical aspects and the development of society as a whole.
This event comes at a decisive time when the technology for RPA is there, but it is not yet widespread. A study by Digital Mind found that robotics automation can significantly increase Baltic company output, increasing the small workforces' capacity, or freeing up employees from monotonous tasks, allowing them to focus on intellectual, value-added work. But along with these technologies comes technophobia – fear and resistance to the introduction of robots to everyday settings.
Our diverse experts will dissect the validity of these fears, and what the future may hold.
Discussion - Ethics of robots
A unique discussion with 4 professionals from different fields will take place, where they will discuss the implications of robots not only from a business point of view but also from a practical, governing and moral aspect.
Life & business experience
- Robots as a part of our collective
- Efficient usage of resources in a competitive environment
- Can robots help reduce my business costs and help it grow?
- RPA - finances, bookkeeping
- RPA - manufacturing
- RPA & Power Platform for business needs
Closely follow Digital Mind for announcements, information regarding discussion experts and lecturers coming next week!
In less than four hours you will:
- gain an understanding of RPA
- hear first-hand stories from Baltic companies on their personal experiences with RPA
- witness a never-before-seen discussion among four different professionals on combining robot ethics and human intelligence
- learn to independently identify the opportunities for processes automation in your company